Thinking of selling your home? You've come to the right place!
In this wild real estate market, you need an exceptional agent, the most aggressive marketing package available and, of course, a great commission rate. We offer exactly what you're looking for!
Two things are of utmost importance when selecting an agent to sell your home:
- You need someone who can get your home under contract!
And this means you need someone to market your home! You've, no doubt, heard the old real estate saying that the three most important attributes of a property are, "Location, Location, Location". Well, our three most important things in selling a home are, "Marketing, Marketing, Marketing". Our comprehensive marketing plan exposes your home to as many buyers as possible from as many angles as possible:
- MLS listing, complete with virtual tour
- Fantastic photography for use in all advertising
- Up to thirty photos, plus a virtual tour, on mrishomes.com and other supporting sites
- Inclusion of your home in literally hundreds of other sites, including the biggest and best: zillow.com, trulia.com, homes.com, and realtor.com
- Professional, full-color brochures (with interior photos) placed both inside your home and outside in a brochure box
- Periodic open houses
- A big sign in your yard
- You need someone who will manage the details. This is where we really shine. There is a seemingly endless string of details that require attention from the weeks prior to listing your home through, and beyond, closing. We manage those details for you! We pride ourselves on providing service that is second-to-none.
- We advise you on the best updates / repairs to make before listing your home to maximize your sales price and minimize time on market
- We help you arrange any work that may be required before photos (carpet cleaning, painting, etc.) with contractors from our extensive vendor list
- We guide you through contract negotiations with your buyer
- We meet appraisers and inspectors at your property
- We coordinate your settlement
- We carefully monitor the progress of the buyer's lender, to maximize the likelihood of a timely settlement
- We help you arrange for home inspection items to be repaired
- We attend settlement to guide you through the closing process
- We handle details after closing. Yes, after closing. I know it's hard to believe. Believe it!